These are just SOME of the MANY concept cars unveiled at the naias 2004 car show, Check out my Credits page to link to
msn to look at 360 degrees veiws and more reviews.
This is a Chrysler ME Four-Twelve
- This supercar was made all the more impressive by the revelation from Trevor Creed, senior vice president of the Chrysler
Group design, that the ME Four-Twelve was complete in less than one year.
- The ME Four-Twelve name is derived from the mid-engine placement of a quad-turbo 6.0-liter V12 engine. Bernard explained
the name is appropriate because the car was literally designed around the engine.
- The AMG-developed all-aluminum 6.0-liter V12 engine produces 850 horsepower and 850 lb-ft of torque, and the car has a
curb weight of only 2,880 pounds. Power get transferred to the wheels via a 7-speed Ricardo Double Clutch Transmission developed
specifically for the vehicle; it uses the latest double wet-clutch technology and electronic controls. The transmission delivers
uninterrupted torque to the rear wheels, shifting between gears in 200 milliseconds.
- The ME Four-Twelve is intended to set new performance standards for a mid-engine rear-wheel-drive sports car. Although
the performance has not been measured in driving tests, with the aid of computer modeling Chrysler expects the ME Four-Twelve
to set new performance standards for a rear-wheel-drive mid-engine sports car: a top speed of 248 mph, or 400 kilometers per
- The ME Four-Twelve is expected to accelerate from zero to 60 mph in 2.9 seconds and from zero to 100 mph in 6.2 seconds..
This is the Ford GT-40, although its body design was made by saleen, it is a nice Car!!!!!
Rating: 10 of 10 (body design)
|4th Gear Ratio
|5th Gear Ratio
|6th Gear Ratio
the 7th gear ratio is not availible
||677.91 nm / 500.0 ft lbs @ 3250 rpm|
||105.8 mm / 4.17 in|
|HP / Liter
||92.61 bhp per litre|
This is the Dodge Slingshot
Rating: 2 of 10 (body
I totally think this car WILL NOT go into production, unless alot of people like it. I really think this car is ugly and
it looks like a dinky stinky car, but with a rear-mounted 3-cylinder engine that produces 100 horsepower for a zero-to-60
acceleration time of 10 seconds, it bascily is compared to the new Chrysler ME Four-Twelve that can do from
zero to 60 mph in 2.9 seconds and from zero to 100 mph in 6.2 seconds and Mclarens and Ferraris and Lamborghinis And the Pangai
Zonda.......I could go on and on but I wont. I am really disappointed with this car considering its a dodge product. (the
same company that birthed the Dodge Viper GTS-R and brought a truly beautiful car into existence) If you like it, email
Rating: 9 of 10 (body desgin)
- The Jeep Rescue is intended as an example of classic Jeep off-road capability, combined with the latest technology for
- To open the vehicle like other Jeeps from the past, the Rescue has a removable door, a folding windshield, a sliding glass
sunroof, and a fold-forward canvas roof in the rear.
- The Rescue is powered by a Cummins turbodiesel that produces 600 lb-ft of torque. For off-road use Rescue has onboard
tire pressure control to adjust the tire pressure for different conditions.
- Other equipment includes AC electrical power, 3-D topographical mapping, under-chassis cameras, infrared cameras for searches,
Satellite telephone, retractable four-point harnesses, exterior perimeter lighting, white LEV lighting for long distance visual
search, folding rear seats, and remote control winches front and rear.
The new Honda SUT
A TRUCK? HONDAS' MAKING TRUCKS? NOW IM SCARED! Now Dodge is gonna start making hovercrafts!
Rating: 6 out of 10, it would be a 9 of 10, but it looks almost exactly like a ford, only a little better looking.
Honda is set to move into new territory with a truck-SUV crossover vehicle. The SUT concept that premiered in Detroit points
the way to a production vehicle for 2005.
Motivated by the desire to create a pickup in a Honda way, Hondas designers have come up with a vehicle that bridges the
gap between pickup and SUV for the demanding, leisure and family user.
- The pickup market is evolving to meet the changing tastes of a new generation of truck buyers, said Tom Elliot, executive
vice president of American Honda. The Honda SUT concept takes this to the next level with higher levels of refinement and
sophistication is a sporty and socially responsible package.
- Built on Hondas global light truck platform, the SUT seats five and has a wide 5-foot bed. Unlike most trucks that are
chassis-built, it has the unibody construction more typical of sedans and small SUVs. This allows Honda to create highly efficient
packaging in a vehicle that offers a comfortable, refined passenger experience with a pickup bed big enough to accommodate
a motorcycle or even an ATV.
- The target customer for the SUT is the cool dadthe young, active father whos highly engaged with his family and has an
active, outdoor lifestyle.
- The SUT gets all-independent suspension, all-wheel disc brakes with electronically controlled four-wheel drive, stability
control, and intelligent side, front and curtain airbags. Power comes from a V6 Honda VTEC engine offering low emissions,
while the vehicle has safety features designed to protect pedestrians and other vehicles in the event of an accident.
- The vehicles toughness is hinted at by a styling scheme inspired by billet-machined aluminum. Inside, neat touches include
Maglites integrated into the front doors and storage bins made from climbing rope.
- Honda promised a first look at the production version of this vehicle at next years show.